MarkChem was established in 1990 with the aim to use its existing personal international experience in chemical, oil refining and petrochemical trading.
It has been organized from the start as a highly qualified chemical and additive distributor with modern logistics and knowledge to service the requirements of such industries in the South East Europe.
Now, with over 30 years of experience and success in many areas – MarkChem continues to provide excellence both in commercial, service and technology sector for all the leading oil, fuel and lubricant industries of this region.
We are based in Zagreb, Croatia with warehouse and logistic advantages to provide fast and highly professional service to the highest EU requirements.
MarkChem represents world known manufacturers of additives, chemicals and technologies such as Afton Chemical, John Hogg Technical Solutions and others.
Over the years, we have received outstanding awards and recognition for the excellence in the industry.
• gasoline performance additives
• diesel performance additives
• home heating oil additives
• cetane improvers
• corrosion inhibitors
• lubricity additives
• cold flow improvers
Lubricant and grease additives
• driveline (automatic transmission fluids, gear oils, CVT and tractor fluids)
• industrial (compressor, grease, hydraulic, industrial gear, metalworking, slideway, turbine, wind turbine)
Motor oil additives
• passenger car motor oil
• HD diesel oil
• medium speed diesel oil
• viscosity index improvers
• Hydraulic oil
• Gear lubricants
• ATF (automatic transmission fluids)
• Motor oils
Dyes for petroleum and other industries
• liquid solvent-soluble dyes suitable for use in fuels, oils, greases, waxes, and as aerobatic smoke dyes)
• powder dyes in all the primary colours
Markers (fiscal and national markers and specialist markers)
FCC catalysts and additives
Heat transfer fluids
Dyes for antifreeze
12-hydroxy stearic acid (12HSA)
Hydrogenated castor oil (HCO)
MarkChem continues to help children who have found new home at SOS Children’s Villages Croatia. Young artists who live there inspire us and make us all happy.
Zagrebačka banka d.d. Zagreb
IBAN: HR 5623400091100017536
Privredna banka Zagreb d.d.
Trgovački sud u Zagrebu
Board member: Nenad Sekulić